Header Ads

Header ADS

How to make quality of back links

When we started off- page activity so many questions are comes in our mind.

How to do off page SEO?

How many back - link should be make?

Which website is good for submission? And all-




I have research that if we do this all things for our website then it will help me to rank faster then other competitors. Here are few points I have written please read carefully and reply me if you want to know more about this topics.   


1 submission websites should have good domain authority .
      ex(25+)
2 apart from social bookmarking & micro blogging websites all the submission websites should
             be regional according to clients locations .

3   Profiles on submission website should be complete at list 85 to 90 %

4   At list 85% details should be completed in the time of website submission activity

5  At list 70% of total created link should be do follow links.

6  Before submission verify the content of website.

7  Do not use same IP address of website it will make your website spam. Ex- I have visited 2000 book marking website and I found that more than 50% website are from same IP address.



NOTE :- Believe me this information is not sheared by any bloggers / SEO organization, or any SEO News farms because its a confidential. And the do not want to share. I don’t no why?
    

3 comments:

  1. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Webseite Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. SEO services in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for discussing this very useful article. I heard something new from you. Keep blogging. SEO Dubai

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.